If your go-to edibles are no longer giving you the satisfying high you want, it might be time to try something new. No experience? No problem. Here are some fantastic no-bake cannabis treats that’ll tickle your taste buds with a refreshing hint of novelty. Whip out your kitchen tools and apron because it’s time to start (no-)baking!
1. No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Here’s something chocolate-y with a hint of peanuts for the gourmet chocoholics — a perfect combination, right?
- 2 cups white sugar
- ½ cup cannabutter
- ½ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 cups instant oats
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Prepare and lay out wax paper on your counter or on a baking sheet. Set aside.
- Heat a pot on the stove on medium heat. At the same time, add the cannabutter, cocoa powder, milk, sugar, and salt.
- Once melted and well-incorporated, turn the heat to high. Bring the mixture to a boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat. Add the peanut butter, vanilla extract, and oats. Stir.
- Using a spoon or an ice cream scoop, place the dough on the baking sheet.
- Let sit until it hardens. Enjoy with milk or as is.
2. No-Bake Cannabis Cookie Bars
The party doesn’t stop with chocolate peanut butter cookies. Take it to the next level with these edible cookie bar snacks.
- 1.5 cups peanut butter
- 1.5 cups graham crackers, crushed
- 1 pound confectioner’s sugar
- ½ cup cannabutter, melted
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- In a bowl, combine the peanut butter, sugar, and crushed graham crackers.
- Once incorporated, pour the butter and cannabutter. Mix thoroughly.
- In a baking pan or on a baking sheet, press the mixture evenly. Set aside.
- Put the milk chocolate chips in a bowl. Melt in a double boiler or microwave oven.
- Spread the melted chocolate on the peanut butter mixture.
- Chill in the fridge until set. Do not freeze.
- Cut into bars, serve, and enjoy.
3. No-Bake Sweet & Salty CBD Energy Bites
Here’s something with some extra salt for added flavor.
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons cannabutter or cannaoil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup oats
- ¼ cup almonds, chopped
- ¼ cup pretzels, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Get a baking sheet. Line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the honey, cannabutter or cannaoil, and almond butter. Mix thoroughly until well combined.
- Put the vanilla extract and mix well.
- Get the dry ingredients: almonds, pretzels, oats, and salt. Mix until well-coated.
- Using a spoon or a small ice cream scooper, place the mixture on the baking sheet.
- When done scooping, roll each scoop to form balls.
- Chill in the fridge to set.
4. No-Bake Cannabis Fudge
It’s easy to make no-bake edible marijuana treats, right? Here’s one last mouthwatering edible as a grand finale.
- 4 sticks cannabutter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 7 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup powdered cocoa
- In a double boiler or a saucepan, melt the cannabutter and the peanut butter. Add the vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Get a large bowl, and put the powdered cocoa and powdered sugar. Stir until well-combined.
- When done, combine the earlier mixture with the dry ingredients.
- Once mixed thoroughly, evenly distribute and press the mixture on a baking sheet.
- Pop in the fridge to chill.
- Serve, and enjoy.
You can enjoy these treats any time you want. The recipes are easy to follow, and most of the ingredients are probably already in your pantry. Be strict with the indicated amount of cannabis to avoid any unpleasant effects or an overdose.
If you need high-quality cannabis to get started with these delicious no-bake edible recipes, check out Altitude Organic Cannabis. We are a trustworthy Silverthorne, Colorado dispensary and likely have the strains you’re looking for.