Summer is many people’s favorite time of year. There are countless things to look forward to, such as barbecues, beach parties, music festivals, and more. However, many people also dread this season because it’s hot. It can drain the life out of you before you can even start your day. Worry not! There are edible weed treats that are perfect for summer weather!
1. Chocolate Weed Ice Cream
We’re starting off with a blast! Who doesn’t love a bowl of cold chocolate ice cream, right? For this cold treat, you’ll have to prepare the following:
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 3-3.5 grams cannabis of your choice
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 55 grams of semi-sweet chocolate
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Put the coconut oil, sugar, marijuana, cocoa powder, milk, and salt. Stir it continuously.
- Once mixed, turn off the heat. Get a cheesecloth and strain the mixture.
- Put the strained mixture back in the saucepan and let it simmer.
- While that’s simmering, prepare a small bowl and lightly whisk the egg yolks.
- Pour some of the hot mixture into your eggs. It is important not to put everything to avoid cooking the eggs.
- Once incorporated, add the egg mixture back into the saucepan.
- Next, chop off the semi-sweet chocolate and set it aside. You’ll notice your mixture thicken. Stir it and don’t let it boil.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool for five minutes. Add the semi-sweet chocolate. Now, you have your chocolate sauce. Put it in a chilled bowl and refrigerate for three hours.
- After chilling your chocolate sauce, grab your electric mixer and whip the heavy cream until it is doubled in size.
- Pour it into the ice cream maker and let it freeze.
- Serve and enjoy your chocolate weed ice cream.
2. Strawberry Lemon Cannabis Popsicles
Let’s get tropical with this fruity goodness on a popsicle stick! This cold treat is a lot easier to do compared to the ice cream. You’ll just need a few things, including the following:
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 lime (juiced and zested)
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 100 milligrams THC of your go-to lemon-flavored tincture
You’ll also need to prepare your blender, popsicle molds, and popsicle sticks.
- Get your blender. Put everything in it.
- Blend until you achieve your desired consistency. If you want your popsicles to have chunks of fruit, just blend them quickly.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds.
- Insert the popsicle sticks and put them in the freezer.
- Let it freeze for four hours or more.
- We weren’t kidding when we said it is easy. Serve and enjoy!
3. Canna Slush
Last but not least is a canna slushie! You’ll find this cold treat soothing and enjoyable. Here are a few ingredients you’ll need to prepare:
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 cups shaved ice
- 1 cup cannabis-infused cream
- ½ cup cannabis-infused coconut milk
- Fruit slices of your choice (You can try mixed berries and bananas)
- Prepare a mixing bowl and a whisk. Combine your canna cream, sugar, and cannabis-infused coconut milk. Set aside.
- Get your desired cup or bowl, then put in the shaved ice.
- Pour half of the cream mixture onto the shaved ice.
- Layer the fruit slices according to your preference.
- Pour in the remaining cream mixture.
There are a lot of cold treats that you can make with weed. You just have to look up some of the recipes. Some can be complicated, but it will be worth it. Other recipes can be as easy as the cannabis popsicles. When you try one of these, you can call your friends over and let them taste your creations. You can also make your own juice, cola, and frozen whip.
Anything is possible with cannabis. Explore and experiment until you come up with something amazing. Know that it is essential for your well-being to follow the recommended dosage to avoid any negative effects or overdose.
If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line Keystone, Colorado dispensary, you can visit us at Altitude Organic Cannabis! We have everything that you’ll need to make these recipes. Visit us now and see for yourself the wide selection of cannabis strains and weed products that we have. See you soon!