It is always fun to know new things that you can do to level up your recreational use of cannabis. People who spend most of their time in the kitchen will surely have a blast trying out new recipes. If you have been cooking savory meals, it’s time to sweeten it up.
If you are looking to step up your cooking and cannabis experience, try using your remaining cannabis-infused chocolate to make something more delicious. Also, you can put your cooking skills to the test. Here are a few cannabis chocolate recipes you can make.
1. Banana Bites Covered with Cannabis Chocolate
This dessert is probably one that you’ll never forget! Here are some of the ingredients that you’ll need:
- ½ teaspoon canna oil
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate
1. You can begin by getting an oven-safe bowl. Next, combine the canna oil and dark chocolate. Put it in the oven until melted. If you don’t have a bowl, you can use a non-stick pan and opt to melt it on the stove. Note that you shouldn’t put it in the heat for too long because excessive heat can affect the potency of canna oil.
2. While the chocolate and canna oil is melting, you can proceed in cutting the banana according to your preference. If you wish to make more, adjust the quantity of the rest of the ingredients. Set aside.
3. After melting the cannabis chocolate, stir thoroughly until smooth and silky.
4. Next, put the pieces of banana in the chocolate. Coat them well.
5. You can stick a toothpick and then place it on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
6. You can enjoy it frozen or just as it is.
2. Cannabis Chocolate Chip Cookies
You can definitely level up your chocolate chip cookie recipe with cannabis. You just need the following:
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cup of vegetable shortening
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 teaspoons of baking soda
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
- 8 ½ tablespoons of your preferred oil
- 5 ½ tablespoons of canna oil
- 2 cups of water
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Get a bowl and combine the following: white sugar, brown sugar, oil, canna oil, and vegetable shortening. Mix it gently. Note that you should avoid overmixing it.
2. The next step is to sift the remaining dry ingredients to avoid lumps in your mixture. Sift the salt, all-purpose flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. In one medium bowl, combine the dry and wet ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
4. Next, fold in the chocolate chips. Scoop the cookie dough using an ice cream scoop to guarantee uniform size.
5. Place the scoops on a lined baking sheet and bake them for 12 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy!
3. Cannabis-Infused Chocolate Cake
Now that you know how to make cannabis chocolate, the only thing left to do is infuse it into other delicious recipes like chocolate cake. Here’s what you’ll need to prepare:
- 5 eggs
- 1 ½ cup melted chocolate
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup cannabutter
- 2 cups and 3 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of powdered cocoa
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A dash of lemon juice
1. Start by preheating your oven to 356 Fahrenheit.
2. Next, combine the lemon juice and the milk
3. In a bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and powdered cocoa
4. Next, in a blender, mix the sugar and the cannabutter. Then, slowly add each egg while still mixing in the blender.
5. Get your flour mixture then combine the melted chocolate, vanilla extract, and milk.
6. Prepare a cake pan with a baking sheet and put butter in every corner to avoid sticking.
7. Pour the mixture and bake it for 50 minutes.
8. Let cool and serve.
Creating sweet foods is a lot of fun and cannabis chocolates surely make it more enjoyable. There are other cannabis chocolate recipes online for you to try. To avoid adverse effects from cannabis, we highly advise that you follow the dosage indicated in each recipe.
If you are looking for a nearby dispensary in Keystone, CO, you can drop by Altitude Organic Cannabis. We are tried and trusted by many. We can provide you with top-grade cannabis if you’re planning to get cooking with cannabis. Contact us now and we’ll see what we have for you!