With marijuana made legal in many states, a lot more people have started using it for its medical and recreational benefits. Studies show that the use of cannabis can help with anxiety and physical pain. Cannabis, or marijuana, can be ingested in many ways. One of the most common ways of consuming CBD is through vaping.
If you don’t know how to vape CBD oil, it may seem weird and overwhelming at first. However, it is important to understand that vaping CBD oil means using a concentrated CBD juice specifically made to be consumed through vaping.
CBD vape oil is made from quality ingredients that are safe to consume. In this article, you will learn how to vape CBD oil for maximum benefits.
What is CBD Vape Oil?
CBD vape oil is a type cannabinoid that is mixed with a special ingredient in order to be consumed with a vape pen. It comes in cartridges that are attached to the pen. The vape pen heats up the liquid to produce the vapor, which is then inhaled.
Determining Your CBD Dosage
Many people know that you can vape CBD oil, but they often have no clue what CBD dosage to use. There are a lot of things to consider in determining the right dosage for you, such as your weight, body chemistry, and physical condition.
Know how to get the right dosage based on your needs before trying to vape CBD oil for the first time. It is recommended that you start with the lowest dose and observe how your body reacts to it before increasing the volume.
Choosing Your CBD Vape
There are many devices you can use to vape CBD vape oil. Some are easy to use, some more complicated. If you want to know what type of vape pen is the best for you, start with the easiest and most accessible option. Using disposables and cartridges is surely the best way to go.
Here are some of the CBD oil vape pens you can try:
- Disposables – as mentioned earlier, this type of vape pen is the easiest to use. It is powered by built-in batteries and can be used for about a hundred puffs before it needs to be disposed of.
- Cartridges – this type of vape pen is cylindrical in shape and often pre-filled with CBD vape oil. Cartridges require 510-thread batteries and can hold up to .5mL to 1mL CBD vape oil
- Pods – as with cartridges, CBD pods come pre-filled with CBD oil. They can be used with JUUL batteries. If a user who wants to know how to vape CBD oil already has a JUUL, it is easier for them to switch to CBD pods
- Refillable CBD vape pens – this type of vape pen is rechargeable and can be refilled with your CBD oil. Refillable vape pens have a battery that is attached to the vape tank. They are known for producing more vapor and flavor than disposables and cartridges, making these a more efficient choice if you want to vape CBD oil for a long time
How to Vape CBD Oil
No matter what type of CBD oil vape pen you are planning to use, the first thing you need to do is read the user manual and know how to use it properly. With disposable vapes, you don’t need much preparation, but with the other types, you need to know exactly what you are doing.
If you have already tried vaping, changing your vape juice to CBD vape oil is very easy. You can use your existing vape or purchase a vape made specifically for CBD. The process and experience are almost the same.
Here are some tips for using different CBD vape pens:
- Connect the cartridge to its battery
- Click the power button five times to turn it on
- Press the button while inhaling the vapor
- Wait for about five minutes in between puffs and feel the effect of the cannabis
- You can start slow to make sure that your body adjusts to the dose before working your way up
- Connect the pod to the battery
- Start by taking small puffs
- Wait for five minutes in between puffs
- Start slow before working your way up to the right dosage for your body
3. Vape pens
- Fill the tank with CBD vape oil
- Let the coil saturate for five minutes
- Click the power button 5 times to turn it on
- If you can adjust the airflow, adjust it to suit your preference
- Press the button while inhaling
- Wait for five minutes in between puffs to feel how the CBD affects you
- Start slow and work your way up to the right dosage
- Make sure to clean the vape tank regularly
Vaping CBD oil can be very beneficial to your mind and body. If you want to try vaping CBD vape oil for the first time, or if you are looking for the best dispensary in Dillon, CO, Altitude Organic Cannabis provides all of your cannabis needs. We have edibles, oils, and even vape pens. To know more about our products, visit our website or contact us now!